First Look: Sony PlayStation 4. Any Game Changers?
- Lot’s of studios working on great games.
- x86 chip, 8GB RAM, huge hard drive, etc.
- Social gaming network
- Can’t play your old Playstation games, streaming only
- Touchpad on the controller – bad location and what’s the point
- DualShock 4 controller finally gets some curves and comfort.
- Continue games on PS Vita portable console (if you have one)
- A “Share” button right on the controller
- I love the instant Suspend and Resume from a power key on the DualShock 4. That definitely reflects modern computing appliances like smartphones and tablets, but it is not a game-changer by itself.
Posted on February 21, 2013, in Experience Design, Uncategorized and tagged experience, experience design, gadget, gaming, Playstation, product, product design, sony, Sony Playstation, tech news, technology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.